Skip to main content

Pan Those Eyeshadows Project Pan - 2019 Finale

I know I've only been doing this project since April, but I'm going to wrap up my usage of at least these particular shadows. I'm not sure yet if I'll restart in January or if I'll do something totally different, so stay tuned. Here's how the remaining shadows look after one more month of use:

1. "Rose Quartz" from Anastasia Beverly Hills Sultry palette - I hit pan!


2. "Sin" from Urban Decay Naked palette - Still no pan; it would probably take me forever to hit pan on this. I really like it as an inner corner highlight, so I'm still using it. But unofficially.


3. "Light My World" a single from Sydney Grace - I have a significant dip in this, but no pan showing. Considering it's one of the newest shadows in my collection, I'm happy with that.


4. "Dione" a single from NARS - I don't think I had used this at all before putting it into the project, and now it at least looks used. Since I got it at Marshall's I need to make sure I keep using it because it's older than I think it is.


5. "Heavy Water" from Urban Decay Elements palette - I was a bit afraid of this color, and rightly so, as it turns out. An all-over blue eyelid was not a great look for me. But it was decent as a lower lash line pop of color.


I recently changed from a job that was all shift work to a more traditional schedule, so I've been doing my makeup most mornings now, instead of just my off days. So while I'm getting more use out of my collection, I also can't really wear all my colors as much as I once was able to. So the project I choose for 2020 might not be able to be as random if I want any chance of success. I'm running out of time to decide, so I guess we'll see soon enough!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2018 Empties

Y'all. This month looks pitiful compared to past months. I suspect it's because I've mainly been using full-sized skincare so I'm not blazing through as much as I have been. ~ It cosmetics secret sauce moisturizer sample - was a little too much for my oily skin. would not repurchase. ~ Mario Badescu herbal rehydrating serum sample set - this was a gel moisturizer, so it's no surprise that I liked this one. Might try it again in the future, but I have a lot of moisturizer to go through first. ~ 2 Sephora samples of Commodity Gold perfume - this is a warm, sweet scent that I really enjoy and I currently have a travel-size spray. ~ Living Proof perfect hair day shampoo - if you remember when I finished the conditioner, you'll recall that I hated this pair of shampoo and conditioner and I used it up as a shaving cream. Would not repurchase. ~ Estee Lauder sumptuous infinite mascara - this has a plastic bristle brush, which I normally don't like, but

Pan that Palette March Update

So last month my goals were to hit pan on "5th Ave" and "Marina" and I did not meet them. I did, however, hit pan on "NYC" and I'm happy to have something to show for my time with this thing. Since I used mostly "Marina" and "Paris" I think  I have bigger dips in them, but it's hard to say for sure. Anyway, here's a picture: For this next month's goals, I'm going big - I want to hit pan on "Marina," "Paris," and "5th Ave." Again, we'll see. I'm still working away at "Lula" since I use it in the crease, but it doesn't take very much to do what I need it to do.

Finish 5 by Fall - finale

I know this was a short project, but here are my results! 1) Bobbi Brown "Babe" has lived in my purse this month. I think I applied it a few times, but I did pitifully on this product. I ended up being more drawn to my Buxom VaVa Plump in "wine me" which is a dark pink/berry and that should be done in a few days. So some  lip product progress, but not as much as intended. Not enough progress to show a picture. Also I forgot what purse I put it in. Oops. 2) Becca SSP pressed "Moonstone" - I can see the pan, but that might be due more to air bubbles from repressing rather than true progress. 3) ABH Master Palette by Mario, "Lula" - still no pan. I'm going to keep using it as part of my Pan that Palette, so stay tuned. 4) finish "cream" from the original Lorac Pro - complete! I can't reach the little bits in the corners with my brush anymore, and I can't be bothered to repress that little for a second time. 5)